The Cezanne HR SaaS application is used by over 650 organizations across the globe to simplify human resource management. But when it comes to sensitive employee data, customers demand proof of security and need to know that their data is in safe hands. In this webinar John Hixon, R&D Director at Cezanne HR, will share in-depth insights into how he leverages manual pen testing and dynamic application security testing throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to uncover hidden risks in the application and protect their customer data. Join our host Simon Roe, Application Security Product Manager, and John as they discuss the importance of data protection in HR, and how this hybrid continuous assessment approach has helped them secure their business critical apps and maintain ISO certification standards at scale.
In this one-off exclusive webinar, you’ll hear John’s first-hand experience on how he effectively manages DevOps security and demonstrates data security compliance with a robust application security strategy to delight their enterprise customers.
What you will learn:
- Importance of continuous application security testing for critical HR apps and SaaS software
- Building a robust application security strategy with Outpost24 and demonstrating compliance
- Creating security awareness from within and building a culture of security in DevOps
- Simplify application security testing across the SDLC to meet the needs of customers
- Ongoing security posture management and risk mitigation for the HR sector
Sign up for our live webinar in a timezone that suits you. If you can't make it sign up anyway to receive the webinar recording and slides.