Outpost24 Announces Partnership with Major Global Re-seller Softline
- Softline opens up new markets for Outpost24’s cutting edge Vulnerability Management tools
KARLSKRONA, Sweden, June 5 2012, Outpost24, the leader in Vulnerability Management solutions, today announced their partnership with Softline. Softline is a major international organization, based in 23 countries and 65 cities, specializing in software licensing and providing a full range of IT services. Softline will promote and sell Outpost24’s cutting edge products OUTSCAN, OUTSCAN PCI, HIAB, WAS globally starting in Russia, Argentina, Colombia, Turkey, Venezuela and Vietnam, before rolling out to more countries.
“We are happy to partnership with Outpost 24. Their solutions are well known in international market, have high functionality in Vulnerability Management and meet the tough requirements of our corporate customers”, says Viacheslav Zheleznyakov, Head of Information Security Department, Softline.
Outpost24 has focused on growing their market reach and is today represented in 47 countries. This new partnership will offer Outpost24 access to new markets and increase their global representation even further. Outpost24 and Softline will be able to go to market together with leading tools and local expertise, meeting new potential customers.
“Outpost24 are delighted to have Softline as a partner and through that get closer access to new clients, in new markets. We can see a lot of potential in working together in these markets, by driving awareness and the need for Vulnerability Management” says Mikael Lagström, International Business Developer, Outpost24.
Outpost24’s advanced proprietary technology has market leading vulnerability coverage, high scanning accuracy, flexible licensing and is non-intrusive to maintain network availability.
- OUTSCAN – an affordable, on-demand cloud service for perimeter vulnerability assessment. Combines ease of use with rich functionality and a powerful vulnerability scanning engine to provide the lowest number of false positives.
- HIAB – a plug and play appliance for perimeter and internal vulnerability and assessment management. With a web-based interface and agent less architecture, sensitive reports are securely stored on the HIAB appliance, never leaving the internal network.
- OUTSCAN PCI – an on-demand cloud service PCI compliance verification. With no installation or maintenance required, it provides fully automated network scanning, easily interpreted reports and 24x7 technical support.
- Outpost24 also offers WAS as an add-on to both OUTSCAN and HIAB to provide advanced web application scanning capabilities.
Mobile: +46 708 576412
ABOUT OUTPOST24: Vulnerability Management Made Easy! Outpost24 is the technology leaders on-demand vulnerability assessment and management solutions with over 2,000 corporate customers, including Travelex, Delta Lloyd Group, British American Tobacco, Grupo Salinas, Arla Foods, Europcar, Kaspersky Lab and Banco Multiva. Outpost24 is headquartered in Sweden with a global network of local sales offices. Outpost24 delivers security solutions in a Software-as-a-Service (OUTSCAN® & OUTSCAN PCI®) or Appliance (HIAB®) form factor. Outpost24’s solutions provide fully automated network vulnerability scanning, easily interpreted reports, and vulnerability management tools. OUTSCAN PCI® is the ideal tool for businesses of all sizes to achieve and demonstrates PCI DSS compliance. Outpost24’s solutions can be deployed in a matter of hours, anywhere in the world, providing customers an immediate view of their security and compliance posture. For more information, please visit http://www.outpost24.com.
ABOUT SOFTLINE: Founded in 1993, Softline is a major international company specializing in software licensing and providing a full range of IT services relating to training, consulting, technical and legal support, and IT outsourcing. Headcount of the company is over 1,900 employees. As of the end of 2012, Softline had representation offices in 23 countries and 65 cities all over the world. The company’s principal line of activity lies in IT solutions and providing a comprehensive range of services for creation, optimization, support and development of IT infrastructure. For more information, please visit http://softlinegroup.com/en