Increased Focus on European Markets Leads to Growth Opportunity for Outpost24
- Outpost24 Adds Five New Employees In Response to Increased Demand for Vulnerability Management Solutions
AMSTERDAM, 6 August 2012 – Outpost24 Benelux, leader in Vulnerability Management solutions, responds to growing demands for professional Vulnerability Management solutions in European markets. They have today announced five new hires, bolstering the company presence in the Benelux region.
Recent legislation forcing US markets to be early adopters of professional Vulnerability Management solutions has led to increased hacker focus on European organizations, which are perceived as more vulnerable and therefore easier targets. Outpost24 can now feel the effects of increased demands for professional Vulnerability Management solutions in European markets.
“I am pleased that our momentum in the Benelux region has enabled us to expand our team,” said Managing Director for Benelux, Morten Bangsgaard. “I am confident that our new team members with various backgrounds will greatly contribute to our growing customer base. And we will continue to put the right resources in place as we expand Outpost24’s presence in the region.”
- Laure Fabert, Key Account Manager — Belgium & Luxembourg. Fabert joins Outpost24 from GRANDE Magazine in Brussels where she served as sales and marketing manager. Fluent in six languages, she holds a Master degree in Politics and Communication from University of Leuven.
- Brittany Ryan, Market Intelligence Manager. Ryan joins Outpost24 from Groupe LFE where she served as online marketing strategist overseeing online marketing and social media activity. She also holds a Master’s degree in New Media in Society & Culture from Erasmus University Rotterdam and a BA in Mass Communication from University of South Carolina.
- Karlijn Schweren, Office Manager. Schweren joins Outpost24 from Henkel Benelux, where she served as Key Account Manager assistant. Her previous experience includes assisting Key Account Teams on various B2B and retail accounts. Her educational background includes a BA in International Business & Management from Utrecht University.
- Anna Shevchenko, Key Account Manager — The Netherlands. Shevchenko joins Outpost24 from Varengold Bank AG in Hamburg where she served as business development manager for capital markets software, securing over 300 new accounts. Her education background includes Perm and Moscow and the Gothe Institute in Hamburg.
- Martijn Weijtboer, Account Manager — The Netherlands. Weijtboer joins Outpost24 from Spa Zuiver in Amsterdam where he worked as an account manager securing both B2B and B2C account. He holds a BA honors from Aberdeen, Scotland in Management.
For more information, please contact Brittany Ryan at +31 (0)20 420 95 60, email email@example.com or visit the Outpost24 website at www.outpost24.com.